Visit Us! We are always taking enrollment information from parents interested in offering their children a rich and rewarding Montessori educational experience.
The best way to understand our unique system is to come and visit us! You will be able to see for yourself the engaging way in which Montessori principles and methods operate in the classroom. We prefer that you come and observe the classrooms before completing our application.
If you would like information sent to you, please fill out this form:
Please call ahead to schedule a tour with the office. Tours are scheduled on Tuesday through Thursday. Special arrangements can be made to tour on Monday and Friday as needed.
Tour Packet Information
Admission & General Questions
Mission Statement, Parent References & FAQs
History of Montessori Radmoor
Welcome Letter Administrator
Welcome Letter Returning Toddler 1
Welcome Letter Returning Toddler 2
Welcome Letter Returning P1
Welcome Letter Returning P2
Welcome Letter Returning P3
Welcome Letter Returning E1
Welcome Letter Returning E2
Annual Lunch Sign Up
Typical Enrollment Process:
1) Schedule a tour with the school office. At this time you will receive an application form and other pertinent information regarding the enrollment process.
Susie Hyatt - School Administrator
Tours are scheduled between 9:30 am and 10:30 am daily. Please review the visiting us information as well.
If distance prevents you from visiting, we will make every effort to answer all of your questions and discuss any specific needs you have!
2) Interested enrollees should complete the enrollment application form and submit it to the school with a copy of your child's birth certificate and a $35 processing fee. Classroom observations are encouraged before or after submitting an application. The observation / interview process last approximately 45 minutes and gives us the opportunity to answer all your questions.
3) After all your questions are answered and any special needs are resolved, our administrator will review your application and classroom space availability and will contact you via phone, email or mail regarding your child's admission to the school.
4) A child is then formally admitted once a signed letter of admission is received with a $200.00 deposit. This deposit will be deducted from the last month's tuition.
1) When will I be notified that my child is enrolled in the School?
Enrollees for the new school year are usually notified the previous spring and throughout the summer by letter of admission. If you are enrolling during the school year we will try to give you as much notice as possible.
2) Once I am accepted into the program, do I automatically get a slot in before and after Child Care?
If you need before and after child care a $25.00 per session deposit is required as the same time you pay the $200.00 deposit. The returning parents are given priority. Any additional slots will be available to new parents entering the school. Deposits are not refundable unless the school does not have space in our before and after care programs.
3) Does my child need to be potty trained to start at the school?
In the primary community (3-6 year olds), the children do need to be able to go to the bathroom independently. In the toddler community your child is not expected to be toilet trained.
All rates on our website are for reference only. Please
contact the School to confirm prices.